Boston’s Women’s Health Experts
Fenway’s Women’s Health Program seeks to meet the healthcare needs of all individuals using its services, across the spectrum of identity, including lesbians, bisexual, queer, and heterosexual women, transgender women, people who identify as gender neutral or nonbinary, and people on the transmasculine spectrum. Our clinic is wheelchair accessible and has gender-inclusive bathrooms.
*Note: Fenway serves all individuals and families regardless of ability to pay. We provide free care and discounted charges on a sliding scale depending on family size and income, and to persons with significant medical expenses.
- Create a welcoming place where all patients are encouraged to be active participants in their healthcare.
- Serve people with diverse sexual and gender identities and expressions.
- Improve health and well-being by providing excellent comprehensive care, education, outreach and advocacy, and research collaborations.
- Re-evaluate the effectiveness of traditional models of healthcare delivery and continuously explore new opportunities to enhance the quality of care.
We are accepting new patients at all of our locations.
Women’s Health providers at Fenway Health are experts in:
- Primary Care for Children, Adults, and Seniors
- Routine physical exams
- Preventive health counseling
- Chronic illness management
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Screenings
- Birth Control and Contraception
- Obstetrics and Prenatal Care
- Lactation Services
- Alternative Insemination
- Transgender Health
- STD/HIV Prevention and Treatment
- Mammography and Bone Density Screening
Our Team-Based Approach to Your Care
Every medical patient at Fenway works with a primary care team, which includes a primary care provider and a registered nurse who are actively involved in your care. Depending upon your preference, your primary care provider may be a physician, physician’s assistant, or nurse practitioner. You may request a Spanish-speaking provider.
Your provider serves as a team leader and coordinates all routine medical care: exams, lab tests, medical imaging, diagnosis, and treatment. In addition, our team includes a social worker to support emotional and mental well-being. Our program coordinator promotes our services through outreach events that encourage holistic health.
When appropriate, your team will refer you to other Fenway resources, such as:
- Behavioral Health
- Complementary therapies including acupuncture, massage therapy and tobacco cessation
- To set up a free, one-on-one tobacco cessation session, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dentistry and optometry
- Other in-house specialty services, including dermatology, podiatry and pulmonology
Women's Health News at Fenway Health
Announcing Our New Medical Director of Infectious Diseases And Our New Medical Director Of Women’s Health
Fenway Health is thrilled to announce that two of our wonderful physicians will be taking on important new roles starting in January 2018. Dr. Ami
Fenway Health is pleased to announce that Tanekwah Hinds, Women’s Health Program Coordinator, has been selected for a Healthy Community Leadership Award from Boston Alliance for Community
During the month of November, the Women’s Health Team hosted the second Queer Women’s Empowerment Series, a workshop series that supports the health of lesbian,