Participants who complete the study may be compensated up to $250.
COMPARE is a research study that explores the use of technology to help young people better understand and manage their sexual health.
The goal is to create an app for gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men to increase HIV/STI testing and PrEP uptake, and other prevention strategies.
All participants will be asked to complete an online survey at enrollment and 3, 6, and 12 months after the enrollment visit to give their opinions and feedback.
Participants must be:
– Between the ages of 15–24
– Assigned male sex at birth and male-identified
– HIV uninfected or HIV status-unknown at screening
– Have not taken an HIV test in the past 3 months
– Not currently taking PrEP
– Able to understand, read, and speak English
– Have a smartphone with an active data plan
Interested in participating? Click here to take the eligibility survey.
Questions about participation? Call us at 857.313.6916 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.